Sunday, March 6, 2011

3-6-11 ride with 2 new riders!

3-6-11: Had an "off-schedule" ride on the first Sun. of this month, resulting in a smaller-than-usual group but never-the-less, we still had a nice core group of people riding with us.

We also had 2 people join us for the first time, Nancy M., (left) who I used to play Ultimate Frisbee with almost 10 years ago, and David (right), who found our blog by googling us. Unfortunately, Nancy had some mechanical difficulties that were un-fixable so she had to walk back to her car (she's planning on getting a new bike now!).

Here's an interesting sign I found near Mt. Rubidoux. Gives you an idea of what destinations are on this Santa Ana bike path.

I hope we have the same gorgeous weather we had this AM for the Blue Mountain city-sponsored hike in Grand Terrace next Sun., March 13, at 8:00 AM (end of Palm Ave. and Honey Hill Dr.). Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for allowing me to join in on all the fun! It was great to be able to finally get to know this stretch of trail for the first time. I actually kept going further south and did 39 miles total by the time I got back to the car at about 1pm. Hopefully I'll see y'all again on a future ride!

    ReplyDelete