Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All AMs starting in June

Last Sunday
5-24-11: Unfortunately, I was tied up with my daughter's piano recital last Sun. afternoon, so I didn't make it out to the ride--the first one I've missed! Anyway, I hope some of you got to enjoy the ride--who went? Let me know how it went.
While it's unseasonably cool (love it!) for May, I'm thinking that by the 4th Sun. in June, it'll be blazing hot in the afternoon, so starting with the June rides, they will both be in at 8:30 AM/leave by 9:00 AM. We may actually even move that earlier if it starts getting hot, so mighit be meet at 8:00 AM and leave by 8:30 AM, so we'll see. I'll post it on the blog.
Next rides: June 12 & 26, 8:30 AM meet, head out at 9:00 AM
I will be returning from a mission trip to Honduras on June 26, so will miss that. If anyone is planning on doing that ride and would be willing to be the "host" for the group, please let me know. Thanks!
Dr. Ernie
Team CycleFit Director
c-909-747-5935

No comments:

Post a Comment