Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oct. 9 - Sign up for Riverside Citris ride

9-6-11: Oct. 9 is the 2nd Sun. in Oct., and as I had stated earlier, there is this local ride that is happening that day. So instead of our usual ride on SART, I will be riding in this event.

I said I was going to ride the 49-mile ride, but I haven't really trained for that distance, and I don't care to ride up Central Ave./Allesandro, so I'm going to sign up for the 28-mile ride instead.
For those of you who have been training for the 50, more power to you! I will be riding the tandem most likely (if I can con someone into joining me!) so the 28-mile will be a good ride for us.
I hope that you can join us on this event! I wish we had team t-shirts or something to signify who we are, but maybe next time! LOL!
To get more info or to print out a registration form, go to: http://www.riversideca.gov/citrusclassic/
In the meantime, our next ride is THIS Sun., 9/11! (Whoa, a memorable date). Let's ride in honor of their memories. It may still be hot, so if anyone wants to ride earlier like the last Sun. ride, feel free. I plan to leave right at 8:00 AM from Souplantation parking lot so don't be late!!! Want to beat the heat. ;-)
Dr. Ernie
Team CycleFit Director

No comments:

Post a Comment