Friday, April 20, 2012

This Sun ride @ 5:00 PM, NOT 1:30 PM!!!

4-20-12: Hi TCF riders,

Due to the high temperatures this coming weekend, we are moving the 1:30 PM scheduled ride to 5:00 PM instead, same location (behind Souplantation). Sorry for the late notice, so hope it doesn't inconvenience anyone. I thought about moving it to the AM but don't want to conflict with the Run through Redlands that AM. 

Raymond has to work Sunday, and I have an appointment at 6:00 PM in Riverside, so unfortunately, we won't be there. Jeanne, a charter member of TCF from over 10 years ago (and afternoon only rider), said she and a friend will be there, so there will be at least 2 people going, so look for them if you go!

(BTW, I will most likely ride my mtn bike in the early AM, around 8 or 8:30 AM, with Roxy before it gets hot, so if anyone wants to join me on that, text/call me on my cell (909-747-5935). 

Have a great weekend all! I hear rain is coming next week...wow!

Ernie

No comments:

Post a Comment