Wednesday, February 20, 2013

After 10 years...a jersey?!?

2-20-13: One of my New Year's resolutions for this year was to make a Team CycleFit jersey. Some have asked about it, and it would be nice to have a "presence" when we went on organized rides, events, etc. I'm doing my first century in Oct. so I wanted to wear our colors!


Found a company on Facebook that can make any quantity of jerseys so decided to try them out and see what they could come up with. We have the logo, so I uploaded that to them and here's what they came up with:

What do you think of the design? My daughter, Summer, helped to pick it out and she said it would be good on both men and women. ;-) 

If we were to order 10-49 jerseys, it would cost $69. If we can get some businesses to sponsor us so we could put their logos on jersey, then that would lower the cost of the jersey.

This is the "Fondo" model, which they said was a "looser" fit than the traditional cycling jersey (skin tight). Of course, I would try and get some samples of different sizes so that people could see what size would work best for them.

Soooooo....worst case scenario we don't get any sponsors and we would have to pay the full $69/jersey, I want to take a survey and see if there's even enough interest in making one. I'm also going to check with some other sources and see if we can make it cheaper.

In summary, please e-mail me at teamcyclefit@gmail.com and let me know the following:
1. Do you like the design?
2. If we had to pay $69, would you order one?
3. If not, what's the most you would pay?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment