Monday, August 13, 2012

Aug. 26 beach ride POSTPONED...

8-13-12: Hi TCF riders,

Sorry I have to do this, but I have to postpone the beach ride for Aug. 26. I just learned this AM that I have to be out of town for a meeting that weekend, so won't be back till Sun. evening, which means I won't be here to lead out in any ride.

Also, the heat has still be brutal, so it might be too hot to ride at 10 AM, even that close to the beach, but mainly because I'm going to be out of town. 

However, if anyone wants to "lead out" and be the point person for Team Cyclefit and still do this ride, I'd be happy to keep it scheduled and put out the info on GoogleMaps as to where to meet and ride from. So let me know if you're interested in leading out.

If I don't hear from anyone, consider this ride postponed and I'll look ahead at a date when we can re-schedule it and let everyone know ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience this schedule change may have caused! We'll do that beach ride eventually!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment