Thursday, August 9, 2012

This Sunday time change to 7:00 AM

8-9-12: Due to the brutal heat, this Sunday's bike ride on the SART bike path has been moved an hour earlier to 7:00 AM. If you can't make it earlier, that's ok, just come out when you can and make sure you have my cell phone in case you need me for anything. I'll be somewhere on the bike path heading to Mt. Rubidoux so if I miss you at 7:00 AMish, you can call me if you need me. Will probably see you coming back!

Also, stay tune for more details on our upcoming BEACH RIDE on Aug. 26! Save the date! It'll start around  10:00 AM from various locations along the SART heading to Huntington Beach so you can pick and choose what mileage you want to ride. (Longest one-way starting point will be 13 miles; shortest will be about 7 miles).

RSVPs would be appreciated so I have an idea of who to expect. Already have a number of families and kids who are planning on riding with us.

Stay cool and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment