Friday, August 19, 2011

Dirt ride THIS Sun!

8-19-11: We're doing another dirt ride again!!! I might as well make it official, since we ride pretty much every Sunday, so unless otherwise noted, plan on the following dirt rides:

When: 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays, Meet around 6:15; leave for trail @ 6:30 AM

Where: Hulda Crooks Park (I park next to tennis courts)
Hulda Crooks park is at the south end of Mountain View, in Loma Linda.

What: Beginner-friendly 2.3 mile loop.

Who: Anyone who wants to try dirt, especially if they are new to it!

Special: If someone is interested in riding on my mtn. bike tandem with me (certain height limitation on the back, unfortunately), let me know and I can bring that out.

Contact inf0: Cell - 909-747-5935

Helmets: Mandatory, but I do have 3 loaner helmets should you forget yours!

Already have a few newbies riding, so feel free to join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment