Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SART ride this Sun, Aug. 14

Hi TCF riders,

Just a reminder that we're riding this Sunday, Aug.14, 8:00 AM, from Souplantation parking lot. Hope you can join us!

Not sure if the Choi's will be coming, but if they do, I will most likely be on the tandem with broken-arm-stoker Nathan. See if you can keep up this time, now that I switched out the slick tires with 2.2 knobby off-road tires! (That's ok, I need to burn more kcals!)

IF the Choi's aren't coming, then I'll either ride my single big OR if someone else (child or adult) wants to ride as my stoker, then I'll bring the tandem. First come first serve! ;-) I give preference to those who have some kind of physical limitation and could use the help.

Here's the Souplantation link for coupons if you decide to join us for brunch afterwards:

http://garden-fresh.s3.amazonaws.com/emails/aug2011/email-coupons-A-texas.html

Hope to see you there! And feel free to bring your family and friends. ;-)

Ernie


Ernie Medina, Jr.
Team CycleFit Director
cell: 909-747-5935
teamcyclefit.blogspot.com
twitter: @teamcyclefit
e-mail: teamcyclefit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment